Webseite Robert Half
We are looking for Android Engineer (to start immediately) for our client, based in Berlin. For this position, the employee in question will be hired on a project basis. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Android Engineer (f/m)
· Help architect, build, iterate and manage our global mobile Android application
· Ensure that code is compliant with latest design standards and best-practices
· Improve the overall skill and quality level through pairing and design/code reviews
· Push forward our testing strategy including unit and UI tests
· Partner closely with frontend, backend, iOS and product management team members to continuously improve the global Android app
· Keep legacy in check while being pragmatic about solutions
· Research and prototype new solutions to difficult problems
Your Qualification and Skills
· Several years of experience in Android development
· Proficient in how to use DDMS and the Android Developer Tools
· Expert programming skills in Java (Language and APIs)
· Good knowledge of testing frameworks, e.g. experience in JUnit, Robolectric, Espresso
· Proficient experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, XML and JSON
· Real life reference or open source projects (Github / Bitbucket / Stackoverflow Account) is a plus
· Effective oral and written English communication skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Android Engineer (f/m) by citing this reference number 06910-0010462917. If you have any questions, Jennifer Jankowski from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
Ansprechpartner: Jennifer Jankowski